Product added to cart
Terms And Conditions
Introduction: Pablosky Cyprus provides an online shopping service that will enable you to buy some of the items available in our stores. You can also enjoy promotions, gifts and exclusive offers.
GLOBAL RETAIL (G.A.M.) LTD.
8 Giorgou Zambetta Street
3140 Mesa Gitonia
- Service availability: The products offered are distributed in Cyprus.
- Purchase guarantee: The items offered on the website are a selection of Pablosky products. They meet the same quality standards and warranty requirements as the products offered for sale in Pablosky stores. Pablosky has attempted to show the textile colors as close to reality as possible. However, the color of the shoes as they appear on the screen may be subject to variation, depending on the quality of your monitor/screen. Pablosky cannot guarantee that the colors displayed will accurately reflect those of the product itself. Pablosky Cyprus makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on its website is complete, true and correct. If there is an error in any data, Pablosky Cyprus will undertake to correct it immediately. The legal guarantee of the products offered by Pablosky Cyprus is that established in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users. Pablosky Cyprus will be liable for any non-conformity of the product that becomes evident within two years of delivery.
- Purchasing Process:
- The item that you wish to purchase should be selected and added in the shopping basket.
- The shopping basket will contain the Reference, size, color and price in Euros. The price stated does not include transportation.
In addition the user will receive information and publications related to Pablosky by SMS, emails or by post.
- Once the purchase order is complete and before confirmation of the order the user will be presented with a summary of the order which identifies the items purchased the total price with a breakdown of each item. The user will be able to confirm the order by clicking on the specific button.
- Purchases can be paid by credit/debit card, PayPal, bank transfer and at the courier.
- Once the transaction is confirmed the order number with the description of the order will be communicated via the website so that the user can at any time track the order.
- Product Availability:
All orders are subject to availability of products. If at any time of the order placement, we detect that there is no stock in our warehouse of any of the products included in the order, Pablosky Cyprus, will attempt to locate the shoe in question. If this is not possible, the customer will be notified immediately in order to arrange a replacement of the product. If it is not possible to replace it Pablosky Cyprus will return the amount paid to the customer’s account.
- Right not to accept an order: Pablosky may cancel or not accept an order for the following reasons:
- In the event of technical error in the price or other product data contained in the website when the order is placed.
- Due to a lack of availability of the product.
- When security systems indicate the order may be fraudulent.
- Pablosky Cyprus was unable to deliver the order to the address provided.
- Pablosky will reimburse or replace (if the customer wants) the amount that have been paid.
- Payment Currency: Prices on the website are shown in Euros.
- Value added Tax: Current VAT rate in Cyprus is 19% and it is included in the price of the products.
- Methods of Payment:
- Payment by Credit/Debit Card: Pablosky Cyprus will accept payments using credit or debit cards (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard.
- Pay with Paypal: Pablosky Cyprus agrees to process payments via PayPal
- Payment at the courier: Pablosky Cyprus accepts payments to be made at the courier station.
- Order Delivery: Pablosky Cyprus will deliver for free at the courier station near the area of the address that the customer had indicated on the order. If the customer requests delivery at the address indicated extra charges may be applied.
- Product Returns: You can return the product purchased at pablosky.com.cy within 14 working days from the delivery date. We will replace the product for free. In case of promotions or offers on the product returned, customer is only allowed to choose from the rest of the products that are on promotion or offer.
Pablosky is one of the leading international brands for children’s footwear, dedicated in designing, manufacturing and marketing of shoes.
The company was created in 1969 by its founder, Juan Pablo Martin-Caro. Today the company has a team of over 400 experienced professionals who teach younger employees the secrets of Pablosky’s quality. We do not have a manual, it is a job that is done day to day encouraging inter-relationships between employees and departments promoting continuous improvement a valuable part of our culture.
Pablosky produces more than 2 million pairs of shoes every year, made in Spain and design more than 1,000 models per season.
We have our own distinct technology the Pablosky System: Bovine leather outer, Intech absorbent inner lining, heel and toe guard, absorbent antibacterial insole and non-slip rubber sole.
The key to our success can be summarized in four points:
1. We are experts in growing feet.
2. Footwear manufacturers since 1969, with more than 50 years of experience.
3. Endorsed by expert podiatrists from SEBIOR, Spanish Society of Biomechanics and Orthopodology.
4. We are the creators of the exclusive Pablosky System technology.
Pablosky in Cyprus has seven points of sale in all major cities of the island. Find more information on the Store Locator section of the website.